Hardwood Floor Living Room
25 Stunning Living Rooms With Hardwood Floors Elegant living
Top Living Room Flooring Options HGTV
Best Flooring Ideas for Your Living Room Flooring America
Modern Living Rooms with Real Hardwood Floors – Floor Installers
5 Hardwood Flooring Trends in 2020
One Living Room, Seven Ways Living Room Hardwood Flooring Ideas
Which Direction To Lay Your Hardwood Flooring RiteRug Flooring
Hardwood Floors HGTV
Top Five Flooring Trends in 2020 Flooring Amcerica
Upgrading Your Floors? The Pros and Cons of 5 Popular Flooring Choices
- Engineered Hardwood Flooring In Kitchen
- Hardwood Flooring With Tile Inlay
- Birch Engineered Hardwood Flooring
- Engineered Hardwood Floor Maintenance
- 7 Inch Hardwood Flooring
- Dark Hardwood Floors With White Cabinets
- Hardwood Floors Samples
- Hardwood Floor Care Tips
- Hardwood Floor Adhesive
- National Hardwood Flooring And Moulding
Hardwood flooring has been a popular choice for living rooms for decades. Not only does it provide a classic look, but it can also be a very durable flooring option. The warmth and beauty of hardwood floors in your living room can make a big difference in the overall look and feel of your home. There’s no doubt that having the right flooring can make a huge impact on the aesthetics of a room.
When it comes to selecting the best flooring for your living room, there are several factors to consider. From the type of wood to the finish and installation, there are numerous options to choose from. Whether you’re looking for an elegant upgrade or simply want to add some character to your home, hardwood floors can be a great choice.
## Benefits of Hardwood Flooring
There are many advantages to installing hardwood flooring in your living room, including:
* Durability – Hardwood floors are extremely durable and can last for decades with minimal maintenance.
* Low Maintenance – Unlike carpets, hardwood floors don’t need to be vacuumed or steam cleaned regularly. A simple dust mop and occasional damp mop is all that’s needed to keep them looking as good as new.
* Beauty – Hardwood floors add an element of elegance and beauty to any space. They come in a variety of colors, grains, and styles, so you’re sure to find one that perfectly matches your existing décor.
* Value – Installing hardwood flooring in your living room can add value to your home and make it more attractive to potential buyers.
## Selecting the Right Hardwood Flooring
When choosing the right hardwood flooring for your living room, there are various things to consider. From the type of wood to the finish and installation, you want to choose flooring that will look great and last for years to come.
* Types of Wood – There are numerous types of wood available for hardwood flooring including oak, maple, cherry, walnut, hickory, and more. Each type of wood has its own unique characteristics and color variations that can affect the overall look of your living room.
* Finish – Hardwood floors come in a variety of finishes from matte to glossy. You want to select one that will complement your existing décor and provide a nice contrast without being too overpowering.
* Installation – Installment is an important factor when selecting hardwood flooring for your living room. This can range from DIY installation kits that allow you to install the floor yourself to professional installation services that ensure a flawless finish.
## Installing Hardwood Flooring in Your Living Room
Once you’ve selected the perfect hardwood floor for your living room, it’s time to start thinking about installation. Whether you choose DIY installation or hire a professional installer, there are certain steps you should take before getting started:
* Measure the Room – Make sure you measure the exact dimensions of the room so you know exactly how much wood you need to purchase.
* Subfloor Preparation – It’s important to make sure the subfloor is level and free of any debris before laying down the wood planks. This will help ensure a smooth installation process with no bumps or gaps between planks.
* Trim & Edging – Trim around doorways and edges with a saw or other cutting tool so that the planks fit perfectly into place without any gaps or overlap.
* Adhesive & Nails – Use either adhesive or nails (depending on what type of subfloor you have) to secure each plank in place. Make sure they’re all securely fastened before moving onto the next one.
## Maintaining Hardwood Floors in Your Living Room
Once your hardwood floor is installed, it’s important to make sure it stays looking its best for years to come. Here are some tips on how to maintain your hardwood floor:
* Vacuum Regularly – Regular vacuuming helps remove dirt and debris from between planks that can cause scratches and dents over time. It also helps keep